Crews Garage Door Company in Waterford VA
Crews Garage Door Co. offers a complete line of garage door services from installation, repair, and maintenance. If you’re having issues with your garage door, then we’ve got the solution for you. We’ve been in business since 1958 and have built a stellar reputation of offering not only excellent products but also great services at affordable prices.
Garage Door Installation
Installations are what we do best! Our technicians in Waterford VA will arrive on time with the right equipment to get the job done so you can start using your new garage door within just one visit.
Whether you’re looking for an overhead, carriage house, side-hung, or sectional garage door installation, Crews Garage Door Co. has you covered. We use high-quality parts that come with warranties that range from 3 to 10 years, guarantee durability and dependability; furthermore, they maintain their efficiency over time while still providing you with complete safety.
Garage Door Repairs and Services
When it comes to repairs, Crews Garage Door Co. offers the best local services in Waterford VA. We are well-known for our fast response times because customer satisfaction is our number one priority. Our staff is knowledgeable about all types of garage doors which means they will diagnose your problem correctly the first time around. We offer a quick turnaround when it comes to performing repairs on any part of your overhead, roller, or sectional garage door. Our technicians can replace or repair broken springs, cables, sections, hinges, and rollers, among other parts, to get your door back up and running in no time.
Commercial Garage Door Services
In addition, we also offer commercial garage door services, so if you own a business in Waterford VA and want to keep employees safe from harm while keeping the building secure with an efficient garage door, then why not give us a call today?
Residential Garage Doors in Waterford VA
When you’re ready to replace your garage door, you’ll need to consider the material of the door itself, the panel style (which can include colors), and what kind of garage door opener is most suitable for your residence.
There are many types of residential garage doors on the market today. These include both metal and wood styles in addition to fiberglass options. The type you choose will depend on your budget, how much natural light you’d like in your home, and how much insulation from noise and weather is desired.
- Metal Residential Garage Doors: Metal doors offer protection from extreme temperatures, theft, and debris. They tend to be sturdier than wooden options and support the insulation of the space, which can keep your home more energy-efficient. Also, metal doesn’t warp or fade as many wood doors do over time. Weather-stripping is required on most metal doors as they don’t offer as much protection as you might think from dust or water penetration.
- Wood Residential Garage Doors: Wood presents a more natural look for your garage door, but it won’t carry the same level of protection that metal or even fiberglass will. Their main advantage is their beauty – wood is available in various colors to fit any house style. If you live somewhere with very extreme cold/hot weather, then an insulated option will be necessary to keep your garage door in good shape for many years. Fiberglass Residential Garage Doors: These doors consist of a long-lasting fiberglass surface that gives them moderate protection from weather and debris, but they don’t offer the same level of security as metal. They’re more affordable than steel or aluminum, so this may be an option worth looking into if your budget is tight.
Garage Door Openers
The garage door opener is what makes it possible to open and close your garage door in Waterford VA without you having to lift it yourself physically. There are several different types of openers with various features described below:
- Chain Drive Operators: These require a chain drive driven by a motor inside the motor unit at the top of the door opening and then attached to the bottom of the door. The door will open and close smoothly via motorized cables attached to the top and bottom of the garage door. This is a great opener option for homes with traditional wood or metal doors.
- Belt Drive Operators: These work in the same way as the chain-driven operator but use a belt rather than a chain, resulting in significantly less noise while opening and closing your home’s garage door.
- Screw Drive Operators: These use one or two threaded steel cables that run through a center wheel and turns to lift and lower your garage door. They’re reticent when operating but require more maintenance than other options, such as greasing the screw drive shafts every few months to smooth operation over time.
For more information on garage door repairs or installation, visit our website at www.crewsgaragedoor.com.